Thursday, March 6, 2008

farewell myspace blog ;(

It is with mixed emotions that i pronounce this my final myspace blog, as I feel I am ready to graduate to a much larger audience than my 400 myspace "friends". blogspot here i come...

And for my faithful readers, subscribers, and friends, i'll be sure to add you to the distribution list once i have finished jumping thru my next set of hoopz (shout out to flavor flav).

it's been a great 6 months, even though this is only my 7th entry. I have recently found my voice and am ready to begin barking with annoying, untimely frequency like my lil nephew muggsy.

i couldn't decide what to write for the season finale, so rather than ramble on about nothing, I'll leave you with some powerful words from a track that has recently entered my heavy rotation...

Much love to j-water for putting me onto this track and for everything else as well...

"If I Had Eyes" - Jack Johnson


If I had eyes in the back of my head,
I would've told you that you look good as I walked away.

And if you could've tried to trust the hand that fed,
You would've never been hungry, but you never really be.

More of this or less of this or is there any difference?
Or are we all just holdin' on to things that we don't have, anymore?

Sometimes time doesn't heal, no not at all.
Just stand still, while we fall.
In or out of love again,
I doubt I'm gonna win you back,
When you got eyes like that,
They wont let me in.
Always lookin' out.

Lot of people spend their time just floating.
We were victims, together but lonely.
You got hungry eyes they just can't look forward,
Can't give them enough but we just can't start over.
Building with bent nails
We're falling but holding.
I don't wanna take up any more of your time.
Time. Time. Time.

Sometimes time doesn't heal, no not at all.
Just stand still, while we fall.
In or out of love again,
I doubt I'm gonna win you back,
When you got eyes like that,
They wont let me in.
Always lookin' out.

Always lookin'

Always lookin'
...Out

Always lookin'
...Out

Always lookin'
...Out

Currently listening :
If I Had Eyes
By Jack Johnson
Release date: 29 January, 2008

2 comments:

SawxCJF said...

Dude...so funny that you have Jack Johnson up there...the other day I was going to Skype you about whether or not you're listening to him...my favorite track on that album so far is "What You Thought You Need." Check out the lyrics...too good...and the rhythm of the song is perfect...

Willie Tuttafucco said...

I thought I had posted this album on my site but I just double-checked and realized that I didn't...

What you thought you need is actually my number 2 cut on the album...they get the most run!!!