Saturday, March 1, 2008

he said/ SHE SAID (Version 2.0 - the unspoken truth)

I sometimes talk to you in a condescending tone.
I
always try to make you smile
I
never talk the talk
I sometimes think it's my way or the highway.
I
always regret what I did
I
never feel like I do enough
I sometimes wish I felt like your number one.
I
always know when you're lying
I
never thought we would be apart again
I sometimes should be more appreciative of the things you do.
I
always will remember our first first
I
never will forget our last
I sometimes wish we could agree to disagree
I
always will be there for you
I
never knew love could hurt so much
I sometimes have different priorities
I
always want to defy any type of authority
I
never let down my guard
I sometimes forget to do the little things
I
always want you to strive for more
I
never say thank you enough
I sometimes wonder if being married should make me feel differently
I
always want to live life to the fullest
I
never want to wonder what if
I sometimes just want to be left alone
I
always want you to be happy
I
never will stop loving you

Currently listening :
Conversation Peace
By Stevie Wonder
Release date: 21 March, 1995

No comments: