Monday, June 30, 2008

That's it, I Quit

tough to say if your tears were fake enough
irregardless, we're still breaking up
like cell phone signals underground
...can you hear me now?

Never Again like Kelly Clarkson said:
they may believe you but I never
will.
still footing the bill,
literally and emotionally
hopefully the thrill was worth it totally.

Yes, I was burned but I call it a lesson learned.
Everything happens for a reason.
Seasons change.
Insert more cliches that all mean the same.
We talking bout practice???
Not the game?!?
Such a crying shame
pointless to assign blame
or finger point (unless it's the middle like Monie:)

What's been done can't be undone
committed flagrant fouls playing one on one
...on one who was flagrantly committed too
(but to you)
undetected for years like Donaghy.

a drama scene straight outta
the Shakespearian era
A true comedy of errors
ensure that ties are properly severed


Yes, I was burned but I call it a lesson learned.
denial is a river in Egypt

sincerely yours,
David Stern

No comments: