Sunday, October 5, 2008

B.I.G. - "Get Money"


You wanna sip Mo on my living room flo
Play Nintendo with Cease and Nino

Pick up my phone say, "Poppa not home"
Sex all night, mad head in the morn

Spin my V, smoke all my weed
Tattoo on tittie sayin B.I.G., now check it

You wanna be my main squeeze baby
Don'tcha, you wanna gimme what I need baby

Won'tcha, picture life as my wife just think
Full length mink, fat X and O links
Bracelets to match, conversation was all that

Showed you the safe combinations and all that
Guess you could say youse the one I trusted
Who would ever think that you would spread like mustard?

Shit got hot, you sent Feds to my spot
Took me to court, tried to take all I got
Nother intricate plot, the bitch said I raped her
Damn, why she wanna stick me for my paper?
My Mo-schi-no ho, my Ver-sa-ce hottie
Come to find out, you was fuckin everybody
You knew about me, the fake ID
Cases in Virginia, body in D.C.

Woe, oh is me, that's what I get for trickin
Came out on bail, commence to ass kickin
Lick in the door, wavin the four-four
All you heard was, "Poppa don't hit me no more"

Disrespect my click, my shit's imperial
Fuck around and made her milkbox material
You feel me? Suckin dick, runnin your lips
Cuz of you, I'm on some real fuck a bitch shit, uhh..






No comments: