Thursday, April 2, 2009

Under Construction


It's been about a year now since my blog was re-launched on Blogger so I thought it was high time for a makeover. Ty Pennington's agent wouldn't return my calls, so I was essentially on my own with this one. I found a ton of new widgets and features and over time, will experiment with a few.

So Far:

  • I've added "What I've Been up to Recently..." to post my most-recent Facebook status updates (for those who are not inundated enough with this information already).
  • I've changed the format and layout of the blog. I will indubitably (indubitably?? indubitably!!) need to play around with the color schema...
  • I've sold some of the real estate on the page to some Ad Agencies.
  • I've figured out how to use my IMEEM account to embed selected songs (which mostly comes in handy when I can't find a decent copy of something on youtube).
There will be more changes in the future as Toujours Tuttafucco continues to evolve.

Thank you for your patronage.



Holla if ya Hear Me!!

2 comments:

Jed said...

I'm liking how the new layout is coming along...now I just have to think about what my inaugural post will be...thanks for the invite, brah, I appreciate you sharing your space and hopefully this will get my creative juices going...

Bitterly Indifferent said...

Dude, Ty Pennington needs to fire that no-good agent of his. I don't think he returns anyone's calls.