Monday, April 14, 2008

Some weekend highlights...

The streak continues...yet another amazing weekend. Here is where I would note the number of consecutive fantabulous weekends in a row that I've had, but in an effort to spare some feelings I don't want anyone doing the math to figure out the current streak started after "their" weekend...

So if what they say is true - that a picture is worth a thousand words - here are 4,045 words to give you a little snippet of the weekend's events.


the meeting of the future minds



oh my word...my daddy is hee-lar-i-us!
I wish I could stay awake more so as not to miss any of his antics!!





a summary of Saturday evening:
making memories and throwing a few back




dueling Old Speckled Hen's


My only regret from the weekend was not getting a picture of the turkey that was walking down Harvard Ave in Brookline. If I didn't already have my heart set on the Old Speckled Hen, I would've definitely ordered a Wild Turkey neat to commemorate the randomness.

Lastly, I can't wait to see how well these iPhone pics look on the web.

until next time...






2 comments:

HIGH2theNthDegree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HIGH2theNthDegree said...

Can't wait to see more pix as the lil ones continue to grow. Watch out that Mom doesn't try to set you up with coupons or calendars for SPS...I bet she still has some mystery secret stash that she hasn't even discovered yet, lol.

And I saw a turkey the other day near the HIGHWAY on 95 North (near exit 6) -- there was a truck pulled over on the side, so I bet that Tom was coaxed into going for a little "ride" that morning, ha ha ha...Maddy says that it is there mating season, so don't be surprised if you start seeing a whole bunch more...